Thursday, November 3, 2011

My class observation

I left my dorm at about 4:45 and walked across the parking to get to the Robert Bell building. I arrived at the class room at about 4:50. I sat down in my normal seat in the middle row in the back. Once seated, I got out my laptop and powered it up. We passed in our interview papers, but I forgot to write my summary over the interview. I did the interview but did not realize that the summary was due that day. Ms. Evans asked me where mine was at and I said that I did the interview but did not due the response part of it. She then said just to get it turned into the English Departments office before 5 the next day. I thought man I dodged a bullet that day. Ms. Evans did a brief lecture on our papers and what we are doing with them. She also said that she posted links on the links page of our class’s website. We then read some of the drafts that other students wrote. The class got very quiet and began to read. Then after we read other students first drafts, Ms. Evans explained about how she is tagging journals and how we can see how many journals we have done. Randomly I can hear some girl to the right of me talk about how cute some puppy was. I thought that it seemed to be inappropriate talking about dogs when you should be more worried about class. Ms. Evans moved on off the subject about the journals and I missed how to get to the page where we can see how many journals I have done. The class moves on and we start watching videos. I am a Monty Python fan and have viewed many of the videos she was showing. Some side conversation broke out to the right of me once again, and then class ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment