Thursday, November 10, 2011

Chapter 9 Envision

Chapter nine in the Envision book is about presenting your research in front of people. I have been doing this for along time but I found the part about using visual aids the most important. Right now I’m in COMM 210 and that is helping me learn different styles of presentation. The kind I’m used to is taking information I’ve found and turning it into a case for change, but through the beginning of my college experience I’ve been learning all kinds of new ways to be an effective speaker. The organization of my speeches has also begun to change as I have learned new ways to organize my information in more effective ways.

The only way I have every used visual aids is through power point for informative purposes and with a persuasive paper I’m going to learn new tactics on visual aids and their use in persuasion. These are most of the reasons why I thought this part of the chapter was the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment