Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Envison Chapter Nine

This whole chapter is dedicated to explaining how to produce and how to deliver presentations. I absolutely hate giving speeches in front of people. No matter how many presentations I have already given in my life, I still dread them from the time I am given the task until I am done. However, I do think that I have improved upon my presentation skills, and I think that the ideas from this chapter will allow me to improve further.
There are a lot of examples of well-known speakers throughout this chapter. I do not think I will ever become even close to their level of expertise, but I can take a couple ideas from each of them and hopefully implement them in my own presentations.
The other part of this chapter that I find useful is its ideas on how to transform research into a speech or presentation. I have had to do this from time to time but this chapter could help me do it more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment