Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Class Log Nov. 15 2011

The main purpose of class today was to get an idea of what groups we were going to be working with and what it is exactly e are doing for our collaborative assignment. My group in particular is doing a video on why students should plan on moving away to college rather than staying at a local school. Some other groups are doing other topics such as what freshman need to know about being in college and how life would be without video games. Because I was sick last week on Thursday, I was a little lost when class first started. Collaborative assignment? HUH? I had no clue what she was talking about. But once we started talking more about it, I started to understand more and get the picture. I am excited to get a break from all the writing and become more creative with dong a video. We'll just have to see how well it all turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment