Thursday, November 10, 2011

I just played Call of Duty and I died…now I’m mad, I’m about to go shoot people for no reason!

Violence is all around us, whether it’s in reality or in media. Many people believe that media violence causes an increase of aggression in someone’s mental health. With the increase of aggression which people clam is cause by the violence in the media, the result is violent behavior. I believe that media violence is not the cause of aggression. Aggression can be caused by a broken childhood, racism, drugs, and/or chemical imbalance in the brain, none which is related to the media. People always look for something or someone to blame for their actions or the actions of someone else. Many things in the media are not real. Violence in video games, television shows, and movies are not real. They are digitally designed programs which are made for entertainment purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment