Monday, December 5, 2011

Letterman and Maddow

On Friday December 2nd I went to Emens Auditorium to view the conversation with David Letterman and Rachel Maddow. This was a very educational and interesting event. I didn’t know what to expect at first. As the show started Dave and Rachel each spoke individually before sitting down to start the conversation which consisted of politics and current issues. President Jo Ann Gora also took part in the conversation which was unknown to me that she would be doing so. Many of the issues they talked about like the current presidential race was very interesting to me. Also, I found out a lot of information about Rachel Maddow that I didn’t know. She is a Rhode Scholar and for that she had to study at Oxford. Overall this event was a great experience I hope to go to the conversation next year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment