Tuesday, December 6, 2011

envision chapter 9

Chapter 9 of Envision explains how to create and deliver a presentation. I feel that I could get better at creating and delivering presentation, not because I get nervous, but I always seem to not have a enough information to cover the time allotment. However, presentations have become much easier as I have gone through school. This chapter gives the Branches of Oratory which are Judicial, Deliberative, and Epideictic. These three branches date back to ancient times. Also, this chapter mentions the late Steve Jobs as an example of a great presenter or speaker. I believe that when you are in a line of work that is so complex as the Apple chairman that speeches become second nature. This was a very interesting chapter in Envision that I believe is one of the most important to read. This advice will be useful for future speeches and presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment