Thursday, December 1, 2011

Delta Zeta


Joining Delta Zeta was the best decision I have made so far since I have been in college. The girls in DZ are all so diverse, some are preppy and others go to class with sweatpants on everyday. I knew right when I joined that no matter what I was going to fit in with a least one group of girls in DZ. We do so many activities together and it keeps me so busy so that it is very difficult for me to get homesick. Delta Zeta also has helped me so much with my schoolwork. We have to have a certain GPA in order to not be put on academic probation and if we are on academic probation then we have to go to certain amount of study tables a week. Also if I am having a really bad day or am struggling with something I know that no matter what I will have someone there for me. If I would not have joined Delta Zeta I would still probably be sitting in my room by myself everyday eating lunch alone. Now that I am a DZ I have something to do whenever I am bored. I have meet so many new people by joining DZ and I know that I will have life long friendships from joining this amazing organization. I know that when I get married one day I will know exactly who I want as my bridesmaids. Delta Zeta has saved my life and I will never forget the day that I joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment