Thursday, December 8, 2011

Class Log!! How exciting

Class Log

December 6th, 2011

I was supposed to have done a class log on November 22nd, but I was not in class that day because my ride home had to leave a certain time. In any case, in class on December 6ht, we had a peer review scheduled for our upcoming final project which is a group multimedia project.

Two groups presented a taste of their work. Both projects seemed very well done and like a lot of effort had been out into their making. Both were videos, one was a little different in the sense that it had a story board all planned out.

The class was then told to review both groups project tastes, it went fine until we all discovered that one of the groups postings wasn't titled and obnoxiously hard to find on the blog site. This was soon fixed and we were all able to post out comments.

Soon after this, the other groups were able to work on their various projects and talk about their plan. My group wasn't very talkative probably because of the bad weather, it gets us all down in the dumps. In any case, we worked on our website which is coming together slowly but I have no doubt that it will get finished by the due date. My bigger concern is the 3 page paper that we all have to do. Although I don't like the idea of the paper, I prefer it to a test. Overall I think I can say that I am going to miss this class. Thank you Mrs. Evans!

No comments:

Post a Comment