Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The White House in Panic!!! Dakota Wappes

The article I chose was "What should the White House do? Panic! By: James Carville". I chose this article, because as I was reading through the news a few days before we were assigned to choose an article and this one struck me as controversial enough to be able to do my analysis over. I also found it very simple to read and that it was split into four simple parts that were easy to analyze piece by piece.
Another reason i decided to choose this article is, because I am a Political Science major and the topic review is something that I'm very interested in. I found that I agreed with some of his views, but others were a bit of a stretch. While I was reading I also found that the article was lacking in some components needed to make an informed reader agree with the arguments presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment