Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Video Games Fact and Ideas

http://www.pbs.org/kcts/videogamerevolution/impact/myths.html
I feel that many ideas that people have about video games are quite false indeed. Among the myths there are that girls don't play as many games as guys, that violent video games can make for a more violent person, and that many companies are trying to sell to children (under 18). I know many girls and non violent people who play many violent video games, and the far that I know that many people think that many of the stereotypes in the article are true annoys me. I was happy to find and article that agreed with me on this!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you are analyzing the author's strategies and not getting caught up with how much you agree with the argument.

    ReplyDelete