Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chapter Six of Envision and Movies

This book several times has interested me in many ways. As I was reading the first paragraph I thought to myself this sounds very familiar. The name River and she fighting Reavers sounded so familiar. So I re-read the paragraph and come to find out the author was talking about the movie Serenity. I freaked out. I have actually seen the film, and is one of my favorite movies. The book then went on talking about how film makers must be very organized and how that they can rearrange a film to make it flow better, and also saying that you can do this with your papers. This got me even more interested because I would like to be a film maker. As the book went on, it got to a point when the authors were then talking about Avatar. This is another one of my most favorite movies. This furthered peaked my interest in reading more within this book. The authors talked about how the trailer was loosely but also suggest an outline of what will happen. I really liked reading this part of the book, because of how it compared writing to film making. I felt I could really relate with what the authors where trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment